Quality Engineer (E.I.T)
The Quality Engineer (E.I.T) is responsible for carrying out and coordinating various Quality Assurance and Quality Control verification activities.
Key Responsibilities -
- Preparation of the client Project Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Certification plans
- Review and comment on Contractor Quality Plans, Inspection and Test Plans, and fabrication procedures and other Quality documents
- Manage interface with Project Supply Chain Quality Engineer
- Perform Quality Assurance Audits/Reviews for Engineering Design, Procurement, Construction / Installation and Commissioning / Start-up activities
- Organizing, planning, and supervision of all Contractor audits and inspection activities, inclusive of equipment
- Manage Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Inspection for Construction / Installation activities
- Monitor and manage use of Project Action tracking system
- Assist project Quality Manager in monitoring and troubleshooting use of project procedures and project quality management activities
- Requires 0-3 years relevant experience
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.