A Global leader in undersea technology are seeking a Hydrographic specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to manage a team of Hydrographic Surveyors and Engineers and to provide day-to-day management support.
- Oversee the installation and commissioning of hydrographic surveying equipment
- Diagnose and resolve customer support issues relating to hydrographic equipment
- Prepare technical documentation for survey solutions
- Comprehensive experience in the use of Hydrographic surveying equipment
- In depth knowledge of at least one leading hydrographic software package for multibeam survey
- Degree educated in a relevant discipline desirable
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales