WorleyParsons are recruiting a Plating Foreman for our Conoco Phillips CNS Project to work on the Judy Barge.
Job Title: Plating Foreman
Duration: 4 Months
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent plating / structural supervisory construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
- Supervision and co-ordination of Platers and associated materials
- To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
Prime responsibilities and duties:
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the plating / structural workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner.
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
- Completion of probationary evaluations and assessments in accordance with WorleyParson's competency assurance system, CDCA
Required qualifications / certification:
- BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical
- 4 year apprenticeship or NVQ level 2 equivalent
- WorleyParson's mandatory training, induction, RA, etc.
- City and Guilds in steelwork fabrication and assembly or NVQ level 3 in associated trade
- Manual Handling
- Assessor/verifier qualifications
- ONC in an Engineering related subject
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Demonstrable commitment to safety
- Flexibility, able to adapt and comply with Company/Client requirements.
- Ability to work with, interact with other disciplines
- Confident, ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Has a desire to learn and develop within the role