Senior Project Engineer
My client are an international IPP company who focus within the African energy market providing renewable energy projects within the Solar PV and Hybrid Energy space.
They are actively looking to add a Senior Project Engineer to their team in Europe to be based in either UK, France or Germany on a Permanent basis.
This role focuses on Solar PV + Diesel Hybrid Energy projects within Africa. It has the option to grow into the most senior technical role within the company.
- Look after project design, conceptual design, advanced system design. Whilst being aware of regulatory codes, requirements from the client, balance of systems, site visits, permitting and technical support at construction phase
- Create and review energy models, project plans, cost and estimation on the project, bill of materials, budgets, scope of work and dealing with suppliers
- Technical Engineering, Solar PV and Hybrid Energy plant detailed design
- Supervise the project implementation with the Project Manager during EPC phase of the project to make sure the project is on schedule
- Be a focal point for technical engineering response in regard to solar PV and diesel hybrid projects
- Interface between all aspects of the project
- 5 years of experience working in a similar role within Solar PV + Diesel Hybrid Energy projects
- Engineering / Detailed Design experience in hybrid energy projects, solar pv and diesel generation projects
- PV SYST experience
- HOMER experience
- Ideally experience working on African projects, however this is not necessary
- Must speak English
- Initial travel to Africa to embed with the team – however then based in UK, Germany or France
- Home office / WeWork office in UK, Germany or France
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to Jack.Turner@Boss-Energy.co.uk. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Jack, as he specializes in placing candidates within this space.