Civil/ Structural Engineer
Boss Renewables have partnered with a market leading organisation specializing in offshore services for both fossil and renewable energy sectors, over large dredging and reclamation project at the edge of water and land to all possible civil and environmental works onshore, and are looking to strengthen their engineering department with a Senior Structural Engineer who is responsible for the elaboration of all kinds of stability calculations in both implementation and tendering phases. .
Support project teams with development and calculation of methods and procedures for installing, removing and transporting offshore construction.
- Creation of work packages for procedure, methods, drawings etc for various phases of the business.
- Working to resolve technical queries and recommend solutions to engineering problems related to structural elements, as well as preparing detailed calculations on rigging, pad-eyes, sea fastening, barge grillage.
- Ensuring compliancy with engineering standards and relevant DNV codes.
- Senior aspects of the role include liaising with other departments, participating in project meetings and supervising and providing guidance to Structural Engineers with respect to calculation methods and procedures.
- Minimum bachelor (HTS)/master level in civil, offshore, mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Discipline Bachelor Engineering.
- 4-10 years working experience in a project/construction related environment with experience in the Offshore construction industry a must.
- Excellent communication skills in English both spoken and written.
- A team player with flexible hands-on mentality willing to travel abroad to sites and sometimes offshore to our vessels.
- Belgian is advantageous
To apply for this job please send your updated CV on email@example.com or call my DL +44(0)203 952 5534