My client is a Netherlands based company working in renewables and heavy lifting. They provide project management, engineering, fabrication, heavy lifting, cable installation and decommissioning services for offshore energy infrastructure developments. The company delivers this in a comprehensive selection of contractual structures including EPCI, T&I, BoP and integrated services to their clients in the renewable and oil & gas industries.
They are currently looking to add a Senior Structural Engineer to assist with the arm of their company that manages and performs the transportation and heaving lifting of offshore structures.
Support project teams with development and calculation of methods and procedures for installing, removing and transporting offshore construction.
- Creation of work packages for procedure, methods, drawings etc for various phases of the business.
- Working to resolve technical queries and recommend solutions to engineering problems related to structural elements, as well as preparing detailed calculations on rigging, pad-eyes, sea fastening, barge grillage.
- Ensuring compliancy with engineering standards and relevant DNV codes.
- Senior aspects of the role include liaising with other departments, participating in project meetings and supervising and providing guidance to Structural Engineers with respect to calculation methods and procedures.
- Minimum bachelor (HTS)/master level in civil, offshore, mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Discipline Bachelor Engineering.
- 4-10 years working experience in a project/construction related environment with experience in the Offshore construction industry a must.
- Excellent communication skills in English both spoken and written.
- A team player with flexible hands-on mentality willing to travel abroad to sites and sometimes offshore to our vessels.
- Lives in the Netherlands
- Dutch speak advantageous
To apply for this role send me a copy of your updated CV on email@example.com or call my DL +44(0)203 952 5534