Senior Civil Engineer (Highly Respected Design Consultancy)
Techniche is currently partnered with a highly successful design consultancy in Oxfordshire, who due to an increase of workload is now looking to add to their senior design team.
They are currently looking for a highly motivated and committed Senior Civil Engineer to support in the delivery of successful projects for their clients.
This consultancy specialises in a number of different sectors including residential, commercial, education, infrastructure and leisure – with this position taking a focus on the designs of roads and drainage infrastructure, junction alterations and new services.
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies and pre-application planning advice
- Design of roads, drainage, retaining walls, bridge and earthworks
- Production of pre-planning reports, including Flood Risk Assessments, Foul Drainage & Utility Assessment and Phase 1 Geo-Environmental Appraisals
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum 4-5 years’ post-graduate experience within a UK based design consultancy
- Experience in the use of industry recognised, design software packages such as MicroDrainage
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD for drafting design solutions
- Experience dealing with clients and other members of the team
- Experience dealing with the adoption agreements for roads and drainage
- Experience managing technicians and junior engineers
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with both internal and external parties
- Good commercial awareness
- Highly motivated and willing to take responsibility for producing innovative solutions