WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for Offshore Riggers for a 5 month contract
We are looking for a highly skilled candidate to join our BP Clair Ridge project
Key elements of this role will be to deliver a high quality, consistent and competent rigging / erection construction service in accordance with Project /Company requirements, standards and procedures.
Job Title: Rigger
Ref No: 13732
Project : BP Clair Ridge
Duration: 5 months
Start Date : May 2019
Key aims and objectives:
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the rigging / erection work scope is completed, in compliance with LOLER regulations and to a high standard of safety.
- Complete all work scope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Understanding of and development of lifting plans.
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete work scope in a controlled and safe manner.
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete work scope in a safe and controlled manner.
Qualifications & certification
- Opito Rigging stage 3 or 4 minimum
- Approved Slinging - Banksman course
- Rigging loft Management
- COSHH Awareness
- Loler Awareness
- LOLER planning & risk assessment (LOLER Appointed Person)
Ideally, candidates will also have the following experience:
- Demonstrable offshore experience in rigging & lifting operations.
- Can demonstrate the ability to read/understand procedures/ specifications/drawings/etc in particular those pertaining to rigging & lifting operations.
- Can demonstrate a high standard in completion of tasks associated with the role of Rigger as defined in associated job specification.
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR)