Process Control Engineer
We are looking for a Process Control Engineer to work on a contract basis in west Sussex.
* Degree in Chemical Engineering or Control and Instrumentation Engineering or in an equivalent related subject and will have membership of a relevant professional institution.
* Able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the design and implementation of control and instrumentation systems for process plants.
* Have good problem-solving abilities, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills enabling you to work well within a multi-disciplinary design team located in multiple geographies and to liaise directly with suppliers and clients.
* Proved experience gained working in an engineering design or operating organisation, preferably within the Process Industry.
* Relevant site experience.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.