WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for Offshore Platers for an ad-hoc 5 month position.
We are looking for highly skilled candidate's for our Clair Ridge upman.
Key elements of this role will be to deliver a high quality, consistent and competent piping construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
Job Title: Plater
Ref No: 13396
Location: Clair Ridge
Duration: up to 5 months - 2/2 Rotation
Key aims and objectives:
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent plating construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
- To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
Qualifications & certification
- 4 Year Appreticeship or Level 2 NVQ equivalent
- City and Guilds (C&G) Steelwork / Shipbuilding Craft and / or NVQ Level 3 in related trade.
- BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical
- AMEC mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, etc
- Manual Handling
- Slinging and lifting
Ideally, candidates will also have the following experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Demonstrate commitment to working safely at all times
- Flexible - able to comply with company and client requirements
- Ability to work with other team members/disciplines and in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident and with an ability to work unsupervised and work on own initiative
- Has a desire to learn and develop within the role
- Possesses a good standard in spoken and written English
- Possesses a good understanding of safe working practices and can demonstrate commitment to safe working at all times.
- Can demonstrate a high standard in completion of tasks associated with the role of Plater as defined in associated job specification
- Can demonstrate the ability to read/understand and implement procedures/specifications/drawings/sketches/etc.