WorleyParsons is currently recruiting for Offshore Pipefitters for 5 month contracts.
We are looking for a highly skilled candidates to join our BP Clair Ridge contract.
Key elements of this role will be to deliver a high quality, consistent and competent piping construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
Job Title: Pipefitter
Ref No: 13730
Location: Clair Ridge
Duration: 5 trips 2/2
Start Date: 15/5/2019
Key aims and objectives:
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the piping / assembly workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner.
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
Qualifications & certification
- 4 year apprenticeship or NVQ level 2 equivalent (Pipefitting or plumbing)
- MJI10 Training, must be current i.e. within previous 12 months or current TMJI10
- City and Guilds in plumbing, pipework fabrication and assembly or NVQ level 3 in associated trade
- Manual Handling
- Slinging and lifting
Ideally, candidates will also have the following experience:
- Demonstrable offshore experience as a pipefitter
- Demonstrable experience post mechanical apprenticeship/training coupled with current relative experience.
- Can demonstrate a high standard in completion of tasks associated with the role of Pipefitter as defined in associated job specification
- Can demonstrate the ability to read/understand and implement procedures/specifications/drawings/sketches/etc.
About WorleyParsons: WorleyParsons delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction and offers a wide range of consulting and advisory services. We cover the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets, in the hydrocarbons, mineral, metals, chemicals and infrastructure sectors. Our resources and energy are focused on responding to and meeting the needs of our customers over the long term and thereby creating value for our shareholders. WorleyParsons is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:WOR).