My client are an international project developer within the Wind, Solar and Battery Storage industries. They are actively looking for a Senior Financier to join their Hybrid Energy project department in Germany on a full time basis.
This role is a permanent role and has the scope to grow into a team leadership role.
- Working with the department to develop hybrid energy systems based on renewable energy projects and battery storage systems worldwide
- Working with the international team on Hybrid projects
- To negotiate and gain equity and debt from international investors and banks, such a development banks
- Create a portfolio from projects
- Negotiate contracts with clients and gain finance
- Gain overseas financing on Hybrid Energy projects
- Work with development banks in LDC countries
- 4-5 years in Project Finance
- 2 Years in Hybrid Energy projects
- Hybrid energy financing project experience, battery storage combined with either, wind, solar or HFO / Genset technologies
- Experience working with development banks
- Project development experience would be good
- Finance background - University degree in relevant field
- Speaks Fluent English, German or French is a bonus
- Role based in Germany full time
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly to the job advertisement or send your CV to Jack.Turner@Boss-Energy.co.uk. If this role is not suitable for you, but you work in the Solar PV industry, please send your CV to Jack, as he specializes in placing candidates within this space.