Senior Project Engineer (Saudi National)
Paragon GE are looking for a Senior Project Engineer (Saudi National) for our client in Saudi Arabia, a well-known international Engineering company.
Position Title: Senior Project Engineer (Saudi National)
Reports to: Project Manager
Residential or Rotational: Residential
Staff or Temp: Staff
Expected package: To be discussed
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Coordinates with engineering discipline lead engineers and / or task force groups to ensure on-time completion of work activities the implementation of project control procedures.
- Reviews and closely monitors project schedule and costs.
- Developing, approving and coordinating work schedules to ensure cost, quality and time objectives are met;
- Developing and recommending improvements in design standards;
- Investigating, advising and resolving complex design and field engineering problems;
- Developing guidelines and initiating investigations;
- Establishing and maintaining client contacts.
- Analyzing problems, organizing investigations and determining project needs;
- Recommending increases in resources and special equipment;
- Advising and instructing team members in the use of new or specialized procedures.
- Providing technical guidance to co-workers;
- Organizing and supervising work within a small work unit composed of employees within own discipline or a related area of specialization;
- Determining the training and development needs of employees;
- Providing input into salary recommendations and performance evaluations;
- BS Engineering Degree and registered as a professional engineer with significant experience of 10 years.
- Has experience in the oil / gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries and has project engineering experience on large to mega projects.
- Must have thorough knowledge of project engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications.
- General understanding of project management and knowledge of reciprocal effects of the work upon other disciplines/ fields;
- Working knowledge of the company’s established guidelines, procedures and practices as well as other departments, suppliers and contractors;
- Working knowledge of planning and control methods;
- General understanding of industry and regulatory standards and design criteria;
- Proficiency in a variety of standard project management methods and techniques.
Please note that this position is only available for Saudi nationals