Project Manager (Saudi National)
Paragon GE are looking for a Project Manager (Saudi National) for our client in Saudi Arabia, a well-known international Engineering company.
Position Title: Project Manager (Saudi National)
Reports to: Project Director
Residential or Rotational: Residential
Staff or Temp: Staff
Expected package: To be discussed
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Coordinates and directs all unit managers to ensure full compliance with all project requirements.
- Accountable and fully responsible in meeting project objectives.
- Directing and coordinating the activities of different types of specialties on the project;
- Developing a definition of the scope of the services to be provided by the company;
- Establishing the basic design criteria for the project with the client;
- Approving project technical documentation (specifications, flow diagrams and plot plans);
- Assuring compliance with project schedule, control estimates and procedures;
- Assigning and reviewing work of subordinate staff.
- Planning, organizing and coordinating projects in related field of expertise;
- Recommending program plans, objectives, priorities and timing;
- Assessing need for change and recommending the development of standards;
- Approving significant changes in specifications and plans, work techniques and materials;
- Establishing and maintaining client contacts on technical and project administration matters.
- Analyzing problems and determining critical factors for investigation;
- Organizing and conducting investigations and analysis;
- Participating in the development of new project management methods;
- Providing expert advice on design processes or construction methods.
- Providing technical guidance to co-workers;
- Proposing staffing solutions and training and development opportunities;
- Organizing and supervising work of a large group of professionals and non-professionals, or small groups of highly specialized engineers;
- Providing input into salary recommendations and performance evaluations.
- Being accountable for unit deliverables;
- BS Engineering Degree and registered as a professional engineer with significant experience of 15 years.
- Has experience in the oil / gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries; and has managed mega projects.
- Has demonstrated experience in heavy and light hydrocarbon processing units.
- Has demonstrated experience and leadership in managing and coordinating in-house, multi-licensor, and third-party activities.
- Has demonstrated an overall knowledge of project planning and execution management.
- Solid understanding in project management and knowledge of reciprocal effects of the work upon other disciplines/ fields;
- Considerable knowledge of the company’s established guidelines, procedures and practices as well as other departments, suppliers and contractors;
- Proficiency in planning and control methods;
- Solid understanding of industry and regulatory standards and design criteria;
- Considerable knowledge of a variety of standard project management methods and techniques.