Job title: Transport Coordinator Company: EMIA Technip Location: Home Office Job summary : The Transport Coordinator (TC) personnel is responsible for executing all activity relevant to Transport on Projects, managing the Transport Service Orders and the Freight Forwarders (FF). Reporting lines and interactions : Hierarchically reports to: Transport Coordination Section Head (TC SH). Operationally reports to: TC reports to TM Directly supervises (operationally): Technip and/or Agency resource(s), if any. Key interactions (internally, externally): Externally: Suppliers, Freight Forwarders, Clients, Marine Warranty Surveyor, Customs, Shipping Agencies, Port Authorities, and Insurer. Internally: Project Team, Procurement, Engineering, Quality, Administration, Accounting, Construction, Insurance and Legal. The role and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: Transport Coordinator
- TC is in charge to execute Project Transport activities for the tasks assigned to him / her by TM, coordinating the FFs accordingly.
- attend Kick Off Meetings (KOM) called by TM with FF, in EMIA offices / Site;
- attend Quality Control Surveillance (QCS) / Transport meetings called by Project Procurement Manager (PPM) and update FF accordingly;
- coordinating the transport activities by reviewing Supplier documents for transport and the loading plan, contacting the Supplier to coordinate the pick-up operations, issuing the Shipping Release Note (SRN) , coordinating the FF and providing FF with all documentation needed for export-import operations;
- regularly distribute and update FFs Shipping Notice to the involved parties;
- update Transit Time and Transport Costs for each equipment and material;
- prepare and update the "Transport Schedule";
- monitor that the transport schedule is in accordance with the timeframe agreed with FF for each different transport stage;
- timely update the Site staff with ETA in order to allow Site activities optimization;
- prepare and update the Transport Summary. Must have :
- Technical diploma.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience (in this field or similar).
- Fluent English spoken.
- Experience working in forwarding agent area.
- International exposure.
- Other foreign language