May 18-19th European Nuclear Power Conference
Published: 01 Mar 2016
Platts is delighted to reveal that the 11th edition of the European Nuclear Power conference returns to London on May, 18-19, 2016 at the Hilton Canary Wharf hotel.
As this event is designed for Europe’s leading utilities, project developers, technology providers, policy makers and financiers today, Platts has sourced 35 key expert speakersto gather for frank discussion and unrivalled debate. This will include how to grasp new business opportunities in nuclear power across Europe and internationally.
What to expect at 2016’s event – a taster
- The big picture for nuclear energy globally: What is the latest state of play?
- Update on Hinkley Point C and the The Moorside project – challenges, opportunities and developments in the UK
- Developments, challenges and opportunities in Europe – here first hand insights from those in the know about France, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Ukraine and Hungary
- Supply chains: Sourcing and developing partners to grow the next stage of nuclear development
- Skills development strategies: Exploring the importance of collaboration
- Developing the necessary market conditions for investment in new nuclear build projects
- Examining the business case for scalable and flexible SMRs to meet energy generation demands
- Exploring the latest global developments, challenges and opportunities – find out what’s really going on in Japan, USA, Saudi Arabia, China and Brazil
- Discover the latest decommissioning and waste, fuel and safety developments and challenges