Senior Business Development - Solar
Beresford Wilson & Partners are currently representing a leading Renewable Energy Developer who have an international operating portfolio and are currently expanding their footprint in emerging markets including the Middle East and North Africa.
The company is looking for a Senior Development Manager/Director to be based in the UAE and be responsible for origination and development activities for utility scale renewable projects particularly Solar PV.
The Senior Development profile will be responsible for:
- Project Origination
- JV / Stakeholder appraisal and management of relationships
- Coordinating the development of the projects with the technical, financial and legal teams
- Manage the relationship with external advisors, National Utilities, Banks, Sponsors, Govt Entity (land owners), local development companies, environmental advisors etc and manage the quality of work provided.
- Lead the development of projects from land, permitting and sale of energy (eg. PPAs)
- Proactively recognising and developing new markets and project opportunities.
The BDM will have a history of IPP development experience from inception to financial close and worked on large-scale projects internationally.
- Engineering degree / Business or Finance Degree (ideally Masters)
- 8+ years of professional experience in the renewable energy sector with a focus on Solar PV
- Proven experience in the development of energy infrastructure projects (permitting, legal, technical and financial aspects.)
- Experience Internationally is essential (preferably in the Middle East or Africa)
Apply for Senior Business Development - Solar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly