Director of Systems Engineering
Piper Maddox have been engaged on a Search by a rapidly expanding Power Electronics & Energy Storage business whose proprietary technology has positioned them perfectly to be a market leader in a booming industry. They have just completed another round of multi-million dollar investment and are growing their elite senior management team.
They are looking for a talented Director of Systems Engineering to be based in their offices just outside of NYC in New Jersey.
This is a role developing the DC Systems for an Battery/Energy Storage product delivering high power solutions to the grid. You will be responsible for product development of the overall DC system, system testing team and new testing lab.
This role is responsible for:
- Establishing "acceptance protocol" related to DV aggregation and battery management systems components.
- RCA and correction for any failures in system components.
- Designing, testing and proving circuitry and protection to the operation of large DC systems.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experience in System Engineering or hardware Product Development of Power Electronics and related components.
- Experience in building/manufacturing Energy Storage, Battery Back-up systems, Stringing batteries together, Inverters, Solar panel design is all going to be relevant.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline.
- Controls & Intrumentation experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Director of Systems Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly