Assembly Maintenance Overhaul Technician
Assembly Maintenance Overhaul Technician
Full Time Regular
Baker Hughes provides a good opportunity in Saudi for AMO Technician.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities
- Troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Assist in reworking, repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment.
- Perform complex and difficult tests with minimal instruction and documentation.
- Analyse and interpret data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Provide technical support to other groups and co-workers. Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence.
- Inspection and disposition of parts and equipment. Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
Preferred qualification / requirements
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field.
- Versed in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices. Basic level of analytical ability to find solutions to difficult technical problems. Proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
- 3 years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 3 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic) preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Proficient in the use of millimetres, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments. Proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes. Advanced computer skills
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.