Equipment Operator (Cement) - San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
Full time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Equipment Operator (Cement) in San Antonio, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
You will maintain effective relationships with both internal and external customers, along with safely operating, maintaining, and performing minor repairs on equipment. Perform various duties associated with tools and equipment for Pumping Services, to include driving company vehicles to and from the job site.
- Operates company vehicle daily, between each district/off-site location to deliver product, services, tools and equipment.
- Loads/unloads vehicles as required to maintain schedule
- Participates in rigging up Pressure Pumping equipment on location, to include connecting hoses, high pressure irons, etc. to equipment and to the customer wellhead
- Maintain required log o comply with DOT standards
- Completes pre/post trip inspections, plus fuels and services units
- Maintain effective relationships
- Safely operate, maintain and perform minor repairs on equipment
- Must understand and carry out routine written/verbal instructions
- Must follow all PPE requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of experience with carrying out routine oral and written instructions that required safely operating, maintaining and performing minor repairs on equipment (replacing hoses, minor mechanic type work on pumps, fittings, etc).
- Class A CDL with HAZMAT (or must obtain HAZMAT endorsement within 90 days of being hired)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have the ability to be on call 24/7
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- High school diploma or equivalent
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.