Central Reliability Engineer - Calgary, Canada
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes, Inc. has an opening for a Central Reliability Engineer in Calgary, Canada. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
This position is responsible for supporting the reliability management and improvement program for the Process and Pipeline Services (PPS) business. Primary product line focus is Pipeline Inspection services, but also supporting the Pre-commissioning & Maintenance (P&M) services lines as required. Providing central reliability support for the product line, this position will report to the product line Global Support manager.
- Focus on key reliability projects
- Perform central reporting and analysis from MaPS
- Work with AMO / Supply Chain / Manufacturing / Apps Engineering on investigations and corrective actions for global product-line issues
- Monitor the reporting system (FRACAS) and perform incident reviews with the local teams
- Lead the investigation / root cause analysis / corrective action along with the affected parties
- Create cause maps and incident reports
- Participate in IRBs and CABs
- Assist in development and rollout of P&M reliability tracking and reporting system
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- 5 years' reliability experience
- Understanding of the DMAIC and Root Cause Analysis processes
- Knowledge and experience with MaPS / FRACAS
- Good analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Basic project management skills
- Sound working knowledge of principles, concepts, theories and/or practices of engineering discipline
- HSE knowledge
- Travel may be required (up to 10%)
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.