Instrumentation Engineer - Pharmaceutical Experience
An opportunity is available for an experienced Instrumentation Engineer to work on the design, installation & support of Instrumentation Equipment for BMS control panels.
In addition to strong instrumentation experience and a working knowledge of pharmaceutical plants you will be involved in the following areas:
- Determine general instruments requirements.
- Produce associated general specifications and datasheets and loop diagrams.
- Design of the Mechanical system instrumentation.
- Produce an Instrument Index.
- Prepare requisition enquiries and carry out bid evaluations and vendor selection.
- Manage interfaces between packages and control systems.
- Take ownership of standards and documentation related to instrumentation including loop sheets and other related drawings and documents.
- Analyze design and thoroughly understand process requirements with engineering and maintenance personnel.
- Implement instrumentation best practices.
- Provide support during construction.
- Resolve Technical queries.
- Attend site meetings.
The initial design work will be based in Manchester, with site work required in Cambridge through the installation process.
For full details apply for immediate consideration.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Instrumentation Engineer - Pharmaceutical Experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly