Refinery General Manager
One of our Oil and Gas clients is on the lookout for a Refinery General Manager.
About the location: Based in a hardship location in the middle east, on a residential basis.
About the Position: This position requires extreme attention to detail and would suit someone with broad experience in running day to day operations of a refinery and ensuring targets are met.
Salary: Approx. 22,000 - 28,000 USD all inclusive cash salary + accommodation provided + transport + Private medical
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from a recognised university
- At least 20-25 years total experience
- 20 years' experience in a refinery environment, managing day-to-day complex operations. Broad refinery experience which includes expertise of operations, maintenance, technical and management.
- Responsible for budgets, expenses and Performance plans (2 year and 5 year)
- Excellent leadership skills - will be responsible for a site team of approx. 450 people
- Experience of working and managing teams in hardship locations around the world
If you are interested and passionate about the projects you manage, please send your resume and your direct number
Apply for Refinery General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly