Hydrogen have an excellent opportunity with one of the world's leading engineering consultancies within the Water/Waste Water Sector.
They currently have an opportunity for an experience Quantity Surveyor to join their site team.
The post holder will be involved in the full cost planning and commercial management throughout the lifecycle of the project(s).
- Provide Quantity Surveying services in compliance with the client's Quality and Safety Standards.
- Liaise with the Project Managers on site to prepare and produce all agreed reports.
- Manage and organise all appropriate documentation for ongoing contracts.
- Contract estimations and management including settlement agreements.
- Attend site meetings and address any contractual or construction issues.
- Identify and communicate threats to budget and programme.
- Budget Forecasting and accurate costing throughout project lifecycle.
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor on Water/Waste Water projects.
- Professional Membership of RICS, ICES or CIOB or working towards this.
- HNC (or equivalent) in applicable field.
- Excellent organisational skills and documentation management.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
My client can offer exposure to some of the most technically challenging projects in the industry and an extremely competitive financial package.