Pigging Tech Overview:
Our client is currently seeking a Pigging Tech. In this role, the successful candidate will provide technical assistance relating to pipeline maintenance and analysis; demonstrate excellent safety skills to continuously drive HES improvements; implement pipeline maintenance standards; assist with gathering and analyzing pigging data; and frequently travel to the field to verify plans for pigging. This position will work closely with Pipeline Engineers, Central Maintenance Supervisor, Operations and contract personnel to coordinate pigging plans and analyze previous data from pigging runs. Clear communication, teamwork, safety and environmental focus, and compliance with established policies and procedures will be keys to success in this position.
- Support field personnel in managing the daily pigging data. Work with field operators to ensure production integrity.
- Coordinate with field operators, office based and contract personnel to record and organize daily reports from pigging.
- Develop plans for each gathering system working closely with pipeline engineers.
- Work closely with planning and scheduling to assist in keeping the schedule up to date.
- Support maintenance operators by filling in for them when needed and overseeing the actual pigging operations in the field.
- Support data management and technical evaluation efforts of the team. Recommend new approaches to streamline team's data management.
- Participate in incident reviews and job safety analysis which pertain to maintenance operations.
- Work technical issues with the engineering staff and Supervisor in designated work area and San Antonio with open communication. Develop and amend procedures, policies, and maintenance guidelines, working closely with Production and Maintenance leaders.
- Perform significant leadership and participation in the FORC program and HES performance improvement efforts. NORM compliance; Hazard Material transportation; Contractor Safety Program
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 3 + years of oil and gas production experience required.
- Prior artificial lift and production technician experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Familiarity with the following software programs is preferred, though training will be provided as necessary: SAP, SCADA, Management of Change - KMS, and more.
- A valid state issued Driver's License is required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, teamwork, planning, learning ability and problem solving skills required.