Our client, an Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based on their project site in Antwerp, Belgium. The position is offered with an initial 6 month contract and an all-inclusive daily rate.
As Quantity Surveyor you'll be responsible for Quantity Surveying activities for the Projects SDA and MHC units. You'll coordinate with purchasing and supervision teams to maintain the necessary information availability.
- Inspection of installed work to validate the progress as contractually agreed between the Project and Contractors.
- Validate in the field those items that must be progressed highlighting those which could impact cost and schedule.
- Assists in the analysis of production rates for forecasting of activities with regards to schedule.
- Assists in the reconciliation of manpower at site and validation against the activities in the field.
- Reviews and comments weekly/monthly reporting issued by Contractors and Subcontractors.
- Issues weekly activity reports
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Extensive experience in Quantity Surveying ideally gained within the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience with project controls as well as subcontract administration
- Fluent in English mandatory,
- Dutch language skills would be an advantage and a good knowledge of French would be beneficial