New! Production Engineer- Cardiff
An international leader in the manufacture of niche products into the domestic and commercial sectors is currently searching for a driven, robust and ambitious engineer to take full ownership of a fast-paced business at their facility based in Cardiff.
Supplying into multiple customers, this market leading company constantly strives to consistently improve service, improve quality and reduce cost.
They now need to secure a production engineer professional with the vision to take the operation forward. I've outlined the core specification for the production engineer for you to review quickly below - please email me your CV to schedule a conversation if you are interested in exploring further.
- Previous experience in manufacturing/production engineering role
- High Volume Manufacturing experience / background
- Understanding of 2D AutoCAD/technical drawings
- Experience of manufacturing process controls
- Tooling and jig design and build or sourcing experience
- QC experience.
- Process documentation management.
- MUDA (7 Wastes in Manufacturing understanding)
A salary of up to £35,000 is on offer as well as a good benefits package with potential flexibility dependant on background and what you can bring to the position.
Candidate shortlisting has already begun with a view to make a decision on interviews quickly so, if you are interested call me on 0117 9388088.
Apply for New! Production Engineer- Cardiff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly