Opportunity as Electronic System Engineer
A special opportunity for an Electronic System Engineer in Eindhoven. The company develops medical devices for both the medical as consumer market. You will contribute to the design and test of medical devices, combining extensive research. Your focus is to deliver solutions that can be used for monitor and manage health problems.
- Contribute to develop demonstrators and prototypes based on hardware and sensors, microcontrollers and radio's, while interfacing to PC's, smartphones and other portable devices
- Hardware testing and troubleshooting
- Experience in low-power embedded analog and analog hardware system design, preferably in the field of wireless sensor networks and electronics
- Experience in board bring-up, testing and debugging hardware, and embedded software;
- PCB design tool experience, performing schematic capture and lay-out
Rate: not specified, depends on experience level
Location: Eindhoven (Netherlands)
Interested? Please give me a call on 010-2069888 or upload your latest resume.