Territory Sales Manager x2
Location: Bangalore + Delhi, India (two vacancies)
Key Skills: New Business Development, Sales, Account Management
Industry: Floor covering, modular carpet, entrance matting, vinyl tile
Salary / Package: Competitive basic salary + very generous commission structure
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: James Boneham
A major textile and chemical manufacturer who are an international leader in research, technology and innovation across a breadth of disciplines including specialty chemical, performance fabrics and materials and floor covering.
With a strong presence in India and an office in Delhi, my client is looking to grow further and hire two additional Territory Sales Managers to be based in Bangalore and Delhi, focusing within their floor covering market.
As a leading manufacturer of floor coverings for corporate, public space, retail, hospitality and leisure environments, their floor covering division now manufactures on four continents and with a network of sales, design and customer service teams in over fifty countries, they have supplied products to some of the world’s most prestigious, most demanding and highly trafficked buildings.
Their floor coverings bring together the spirit of innovation and engineering excellence of their parent company with the creativity and inspiration of their local design teams. By combining design with proprietary technologies and unique market insights, they make floor coverings that are as functional and sustainable as they are inspiring and original.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to and taking daily guidance and supervision from the Regional Managers.
- Develop and manage the floor covering products through a network of distributors, specifiers, project management consultants (PMC), contractors and end users.
- Negotiate with all levels of the supply chain.
- Present to large and small groups of architects and designers with equal confidence.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional, engaging, articulate.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- High level of IT skills including on-line design systems and PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Self-motivation skills as the role is working from a home office environment.
For further information, please contact the Account Manager James Boneham and send an up to date CV through to email@example.com
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly