Back Office Admin. Support
Administrative and Executive Support. Positions requiring understanding of concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
- Supports one or a group of managers, including calendar/diary management, etc.,
- Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field,
- Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered,
- Contributes to project as a team member,
- Procures that all office needs are met and various supplies are duly and timely delivered.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or equivalent knowledge/experience).
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills,
- Ability to work independently,
- Strong problem solving skills.