Site O&M Wind Turbine Tech - GE 1.5
Wind Turbine Technician Description
This person is responsible for the operations and maintenance of wind turbines. You will be responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of mechanical and electrical problems on turbines. Additional responsibilities also include reporting, monitoring and customer management.
Requirements: This position is a site O&M position in Minnesota. The schedule is 4/10s and includes scheduled On-call
- Experience with multiple wind turbine supplier technology with a preference of GE 1.5
- Familiarity with Voltage Procedures, Lock Out Tag Out, Hydraulics, mechanical and electrical testing, Torquing, and Fiber Optics.
- Knowledge of heavy equipment for facility maintenance and working knowledge of crane and rigging requirements
- Ability to execute routine maintenance and repairs.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general technical procedures
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- NFPA 70e electrical training
- OSHA 10 Hour Safety Course completion
- Tower Rescue / Competent Climber Certification or similar
- Wind Turbine commissioning or maintenance experience
- First Aid / CPR
- GE Platform
- Capable of climbing a wind tower up to 300 ft in height
- Capable of passing a drug screen
- Must have current driver's license and clean DMV record
Apply for Site O&M Wind Turbine Tech - GE 1.5
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly