Key Skills: Risk Management, Risk Analysis,
Salary / Package: £
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Interviews: Can be held at a time to suit within 1-3 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: James O'Reilly
Key Words: Risk Manager, Analysis, Primavera, Quantitative Risk Analysis
The position & experience required
We are the market leading infrastructure and construction asset management consultancy and we are currently looking for a Risk Manager to work for a major infrastructure project to work in London.
You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience of Project Risk Analysis and Management (PRAM) and experience of implementing risk management techniques on infrastructure type projects together with a Risk Management (or equivalent numerate/engineering) degree/qualification.
Candidates shall also have a working knowledge of key software including; Primavera P6, Primavera Risk Analysis and Active Risk Manager.
The right candidate will be accountable for:
- Formulation of risk strategy and effective implementation of the Risk Management Plan for their assigned project(s)
- Direction and oversight of risk activities undertaken by assigned Risk Analysis Engineers and Assistant Risk Managers
- Facilitate and chair risk meetings and assess both commercial and schedule risks to the project in respect of service provider/contractor and internal activities
- Prepare, update and run costs models for both the overall project and the main contract
- Prepare, update and run schedule models for both overall project and main contract
- Prepare and issue QRA (Quantitative Risk Analysis) reports showing P50 allocation cost breakdown, explanations of any changes from previous results and the significant project risks
- Prepare monthly report showing effect of risks identified and comparing against baseline cost breakdown and baseline programme as well as previous results
- Prepare, update and maintain the project risk register for all risks identified, detailing probabilities, cost impacts and cost build up to all calculations used for ranges
- Prepare, update and maintain a risk Action Report on individual risk mitigation measures agreed with risk owners
- Prepare S-curve graphs showing the full range of results from P0% to P100%, and further graphs demonstrating the change in results
- Ensure risk data is integrated with other Project Controls and Commercial elements (EVM, Planning, EWN’s/ CE’s etc)
- Elevation of significant Risks information to the Project Manager, Risk Manager or Commercial Manager as appropriate. Provision of advice, guidance and contribution to risk based decision making process
- Checking and approving formal risk reports produced by Risk Analysis Engineers
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager James O'Reilly.
Apply for Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly