Site Manager- Recycling Plant
I have an incredibly exciting opportunity here for a Site Manager to join an innovative, growing business within the Waste and Recycling sector.
You will have ultimate responsibility for the successful running (Operations and Maintenance) of a flag ship, recycling plant, based in Cheshire in the North West of England.
This is a permanent opportunity, with a competitive package available and immediate start for the right candidate.
Your role will entail:
- Ensuring HSE standard are being adhered to on the plant at all times
- 40% office based, paperwork, risk assessments, chairing progress meetings etc
- 60% site focused, performing routine site walks, providing technical input and assistance in relation to the Mechanical Plant on site such as conveyors/ materials handling systems
You should have the following profile:
- Real hands-on approach to role, happy to communicate and work at all levels
- Strong Mechanical Maintenance background, knowledge of plant such as conveyors
- Background experience within Recycling, Quarrying, Mining, Minerals sectors or similar
- Strong HSE knowledge, ideally with relevant certification
- Strong communicator, able to interact with colleagues and delegate as required
For more information regarding this position please respond to this advert or contact Mark ASAP on 0203 371 8915 and I will be more than happy to discuss the role further.
Apply for Site Manager- Recycling Plant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly