- Writing Embedded 'C' using the Microchip PIC32 processors. Experience of the Microchip MLA Ethernet stack libraries.
- Experience of Ethernet protocols (HTML, Telnet, SNMP and SMTP)
- Experienced in programming RTOS applications using thread-safe programming techniques in an embedded environment. Management of stacks and heaps with the RTOS environment and the mechanism used to keep check on them.
- Experience of the MLABX IDE. Familiar with configuring new projects and debugging of RTOS based projects.
- Implementing and debugging I2S, I2C, SPI and UART communications.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) especially Fast Fourier Transform, Finite Impulse Response filter design, Root Mean Square calculations and software approximations to RC time constants.
- Implementing real-time DSP in systems with an RTOS.
- Knowledge of electronics and circuit theory. Familiar with oscilloscopes and logic analysers.
- Ability to create hardware prototypes on breadboards. Schematic design and soldering skills.
- PCB design.
If you are interested in the role or have any question please reply with an updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Software engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly