Refinery Account Coordinator - Downstream Chemicals - San Nicolas, Aruba
San Nicolas, Aruba
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Refinery Account Coordinator supporting Downstream Chemicals at our facility in San Nicolas, Aruba. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
The Refinery Account Coordinator role will develop and maintain customer relationships by servicing existing customers refining account.
- Sell products and services to existing or new customers.
- Monitor and maintain existing programs.
- Communicates and issues reports to customers describing performance of applications.
- Assists and trains entry or junior level employees.
- Visits customers with sales and engineering representatives to deliver technical presentations.
- Assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity.
- Work safely and within customer and Baker Hughes' safety guidelines
- Ability to perform basic field/lab service and communicate performance vs. KPI
- Ability to quickly develop technical knowledge of appropriate company products/applications
- Attend and participate in customer meetings
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 3 years of experience in oil and gas, oilfield, power, energy, heavy equipment, or related field.
- 2 years of Sales Support or Customer facing experience
- Self-motivated and Adaptable to needs of the clients
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and an aptitude for customer intimacy.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Basic knowledge of presentation skills and negotiation skills.
- Basic knowledge of commercial issues.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team at one geographical location
- Ability to work under minimal direct supervision.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish - verbal and written
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry or Engineering is preferred
- 5 years Chemical sales and Refinery experience
- Experience with Plant Information (PI)/Processbook
- Water chemical treatment experience
- Process chemical treatment experience
- Technical Writing/Proposals
- Must be authorized to work in Aruba without sponsorship
- Competitive salary
- On call
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.