Solar PV Engineer
Senior PV Engineer
The Sr PV Engineer will manage technical requirements to complete EPC proposals in 3rd party offers, Tendering and Developments.
Will provide a technical point of contact during proposal stage to complete the final bid and present it to customer.
- Equipment and technology selection.
- Layout and layout optimization.
- Energy yield calculations.
- Electrical calculations DC and MV AC.
- BoQs measurement.
- Technical specifications of equipment.
- Review of general design: electrical, mechanical and civil.
You must have general knowledge of Power Plant Interconnection requirements and Interconnection facilities’ specification and design.
Experience as Project Manager in Technical office and experience in different generation technologies is positively evaluated.
- Electrical Engineering Degree, and Master studies in Electrical Engineering or Renewable Energy will be positively considered.
- 4-6 years’ professional experience as Engineer in Solar PV, preferable in an EPC company.
- Experience mainly in Basic and Detail Design; desirable experience in project management, estimations and construction.
- Autocad, PVSyst, MS Office and MS Project.
- Willing to travel and work with international companies
- Fluent in English mandatory, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Arab desirable
This position will report to Proposal Manager.
Secondary reporting line to Commercial Director.
Apply for Solar PV Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly