Continental Power Market Analyst
Our client, an independent trading and management company providing a range of commodity services, is looking for a Continental Power Market Analyst as they expand their business throughout Europe.
- Analyse supply and demand on European power markets
- Generate forecasts for electricity prices
- Develop, improve and run quantitative models
- Prepare market reports and price forecasts
- Analyse price development and drivers of the spot and forward markets
- MSc or PhD in finance, econometrics, mathematics or Engineering
- Experience in market analysis
- An interest in finance and trading
- Good English skills
- Experience in developing power pricing models
- Knowledge of programming languages to develop/upgrade trading tools – e.g. C#, VB.net, etc.
Apply for Continental Power Market Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly