Regulatory affairs officer
For an international leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we are seeking a regulatory affairs officer. If you are ready for a new challenge in which you can expand your experience and contribute to the success of this international orientated organisation, do not hesitate to get in contact.
We're hiring a regulatory affairs officer
How your potential will be optimised
As a regulatory affairs officer you will work in a challenging and fast changing environment. You will be responsible for the approvals of API registration dossiers in the European and American market (EU, USA and Canada)
- Prepare RA strategies and execute plans
- Preparation, submission and maintenance of API registration dossiers, performed in cooperation with RA managers of other business units
- Contacts with regulatory authorities to enable and influence approval decisions will have to be maintained
- Detailed understanding of and extensive experience with the registration procedures for APIs in the UE/America is required
- Regular review of current and upcoming guidelines and their compliance
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- Academic degree in chemistry or pharmacy field
- At least 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs if APIs
- Detailed understanding of and extensive experience with the registration procedures for APIs
- You are familiar with the registration procedures and requirements in the USA / EU and Canada
What you will get for your efforts
- Market conform salary
- 40 hour work week
- 36 days holiday
- permanent contract
- career growth opportunities
Where the magic happens
You will work at a market leader in the healthcare industry that strives for excellence. This international organisation offers a vibrant work environment with great opportunities for personal and professional development. You will work together with professional and ambitious colleagues within an international work environment.
Apply now online for the role of regulatory affairs officer or send your CV to Gaia Brouwers. If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Gaia Brouwers on 020-530 5888.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.
Apply for Regulatory affairs officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly