Commercial Sales System Analyst - Houston, TX
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Commercial Sales System Analyst in Houston, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
The Global Sales and Operations Commercial team supports Baker Hughes by advancing strategy development, improving opportunity capture, providing specialized training (both WBT and instructor led), administering and creating standard procedures, policies and best practices. Ideal candidate will:
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements, and Baker Hughes Core Values
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of established sales systems such as eCRM (Salesforce.com), XaitPorter, SAP and Spotfire.
- Comfortable providing both web based and instructor led training.
- Possess a proficiency for financial metrics used to establish and supports sales targets
- Understand the sales process and possess the ability to network
- Exhibit superior personal discipline, planning and organizational skills.
- Handle special projects, as assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, multi-lingual a plus
- Coordinates contracting initiatives to ensure consistent review and negotiation worldwide.
- Conducts price analysis.
- Trains and implements software and process throughout US Region
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Builds /organizes content to support proposal management process
- Interfaces with domestic/international operations or customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of sales and/or financial support experience
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Ability to travel.
- Knowledge of XaitPorter
- Broad knowledge of industry and customers, contract statutes and laws
- Ability to work independently and make decisions .
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of negotiating skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong ability to train and coach others.
- Thorough understanding of pricing/quotations policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of multiple product lines/systems.
- Knowledge of domestic/international law pertaining to multiple geographic areas.
- Knowledge of eCRM
- No sponsorship
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.