Project Control Analyst
Our client are currently looking to recruit a Project Controls Analyst for a 12 month contract in Houston, TX.
Key Information Position: Project Controls Analyst
Location: Houston, TX Start Date: 2nd January 2017 Contract Duration: 12 Months
- Responsible for the analysis, preparation and reporting of required cost and/or schedule projectdeliverables including:
- Budgets (Capital and G&A)
- Cost Reports
- Integrated Project Schedule
- Risk Control
- Progress S-Curves
- May direct the project cost and/or schedule personnel and manages their output and deliverables to meet the needs of the project.
- Gathers and ensures the information received by contractors is compliant and is accurately incorporated into the overall projects forecast and schedule
- Prepares the project weekly and monthly reports utilizing data generated from the project team.
- Develops project function specific processes and procedures to be utilized by the project services team.
- Participates in the analysis and review of contractor submitted proposals, including but not limited to schedule and cost clarifications.
- May manage the project contract change management process throughout the execution phase of the project.
- Liaises with accounts payable and finance to ensure timely processing and payment of project invoices and expenditures.
- Works with logistics group to coordinate the logistics and shipping needs of the project.
- Document controls in support of records management/exchange program.
- Experience in Project Controls for Midstream Pipeline and Pipeline facilities projects
- Advanced Degree preferred
- 5+ years experience
- Experience using project tracking tools and software, such as P6, Excel.
If you are interested in applying for the position please apply online with a copy of your up to date resume.
Apply for Project Control Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly