A well-established precision engineering company specialising in the manufacture of a wide variety of products now has an opening for a Manufacturing Manager to join their team based in Swansea. The products they produce have applications across Automotive, Aerospace, Oil and Gas. The company already has a strong customer base including several Tier 1 blue-chip clients.
Primary Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Manager:
- At all times behave as an individual who is a representative of the company.
- Be prepared to participate in all company and group lead objectives and initiatives.
- Comply with all current H&S legislation, whilst ensuring the H&S of others.
- Treat all fellow employees in a manner in which they would expect to be treated themselves.
- All senior employees are expected to remain at the forefront of development and innovation within their chosen field.
The ideal candidate will have a good background in CNC machining and have a proven record of accomplishment to show this. They will have subsequently had 3+ years in CNC machining.
You should have a minimum of 5 year's experience being involved in manufacturing management and managing a team. You must have a good understanding of Lean and Continuous Improvement processes and be able to give examples.
An attractive package awaits the right candidate, dependant on experience. There are opportunities for career advancement within the company as they are planning to move site in a couple of years.
The salary range for this position is £35,000 - £40,000 depending upon length and relevance of experience.
If you are excited by this opportunity and meet the essential requirements then please reply with your latest CV or call Tom on 0117 9388 088
Apply for Manufacturing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly