Account Manager (Water Management) - Evans, CO
- Full Time
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a Water Management Account Manager to be located in Evans, CO. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
Baker Hughes water management maximizes the recovery of a natural resource, hydrocarbons and minimizes the use of a valuable resource, water. Our surface and subsurface oilfield water management solutions help enhance hydrocarbon recovery and optimize water-to-oil ratio. Your water related economics are improved by deploying our comprehensive suite of products, technologies and services to address water challenges throughout the entire life cycle of your well.
- Assists with the development and implementation of sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts.
- Assists with the development of short and long range sales goals.
- Builds strong customer relationships.
- Responsible for training customers and sales personnel.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Business or Engineering Degree or 2 years of experience in Sales within a related field (Fracturing, Water Management or Production Chemicals).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong negotiating skills, communication and selling skills
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process
- Ability to build and maintain strong mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external customers
- Self-confidence and motivation, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and determination
- Ability to execute the integration of new technology with engineers and bring technology to the market base
- Demonstrable track record of success in previous position/s
- Basic knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- At Least 5 Years of experience in sales or Business Development relating to the Water Management.
- 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services and general knowledge of products and services of other BHI divisions
- Advance MS Office skills and abilities (primarily Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.