Delft, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Full Time Regular
About this Job
At Baker Hughes, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading a large software development team to further enhance our (commercial) JewelSuite Subsurface Modelling software and JewelEarth Software Platform.
- Manage the overall project direction & delivery of a high profile joint software development project for Shell and Baker Hughes
- Grow, develop and manage a large software delivery team (80 staff)
- Execute project plan for the software application platform in conjunction with the key stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management; sensitive to organizational and partner needs.
- Execute the work according to the standards (compliancy) and development processes within the organization.
- Set priorities to separate "must haves" from "nice to haves"
- Review and monitor project execution, key milestones and deliverables, and report on these.
- Resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine improvements; implement change.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in related subject (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Project Management)
- Domain expertise related to software platform development and project implementation.
- Thorough and expert knowledge in high value complex project delivery, related to a Project Management function or capacity.
- Experience running a large and software development organization using agile (scrum) development process
- Work with a variety of highly skilled and multicultural professionals, leader who can lead through others; strong delegation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- People manager with leadership skills
- E&P industry experience
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit our website.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.