Customer Support Intern
Responsible to support the Parts Global Customer Support COE teams with their daily entry- and reporting activities.
- Screen, rename and prioritize incoming digital e-fax requests.
- Screen and prioritize incoming email requests in the team's shared mailbox(es).
- Digitize long Quote and Order requests from different file formats using a text recognition software.
- Enter simple Quotes into Oracle based Parts ERP System.
- Mass-upload multiple lines to previously created Quote Headers.
- Estimate transportation cost for Quotes using a Transportation Cost Calculator.
- Enter simple Orders into Oracle based Parts ERP system.
- Support global customer support team overall entry activities.
- Audit quotes and orders that were entered on the previous business day.
- Drive customer support related daily, weekly and monthly metrics.
- Prepare analysis, presentations as needed.
- Support the green belt projects of the customer support team members.
- High School degree. College studies in progress.
- Previous student job in customer service and experience in a multinational company is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office softwares.
- Knowledge of any business reporting environment is a plus.
- Confident communication level of spoken and written English language.
- Solid communication skills, self-motivated, ability to establish and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Team player attitude.
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Tolerate monotonous work on a daily basis.
- Strong supporter of customer service excellence.