Embedded Software Engineer - Defence Industry
Progressive Recruitment are working with a leading engineering company within the Engineering Sector who are looking for a Junior Embedded Software Engineer to join their team near Northampton on a full-time, permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for the development of high-quality software, forming part of the Deployed Test solutions for products. You will work closely with Hardware Engineering Team, writing C code and generating requirements for new products.
My client are looking for a candidate with the following skills and experience:
- minimum 2 years software engineering experience
- strong C programming skills
- the ability to understand data sheets on devices
- understanding of low-level drivers
- experience of writing software to test computer requirements
- experience with compilers such as GCC
Due to the Industry Sector of this business, you must be eligible to apply for Security Clearance.
If this role is of interest, please apply with your up-to-date CV to be considered.
Apply for Embedded Software Engineer - Defence Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly