Field Specialist (STIM) - Odessa, TX.
Full time regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for a FIELD SPECIALIST (STIM) in ODESSA, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
The Field Specialist is the primary contact between Baker Hughes Pressure Pumping and its Customer Representative at a well site. The Field Specialist determines when the customer will be ready for the next job, calculates down-hole chemical, pipe and tank volumes, and makes recommendations about the materials and equipment used for the pressure pumping services. The Field Specialist is responsible for leading the crew on location. This person will be assigning daily task for each member of the team, ensure they are working safely and the job is executed per the customers' expectations. The Field Specialist will also be responsible to know and be compliant with DOT regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Meets with the customer to coordinate job related functions.
- Assist the Field Supervisor and the Customer Representative during the lifespan of the job.
- Responsible for execution of safe operations, compliance of company standards, policies and procedures and cost controls at the well site.
- Provides day to day direction to guide assigned personnel on location and in the yard.
- Two-year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- 1 year of experience calculating down-hole chemical, pipe, and tank volumes.
- 1 year of experience troubleshooting, identifying problems, offering solutions for stimulation services.
- 1 year of experience supervising and training stimulation operations and crews.
- 1 year of experience communicating with internal and external clients.
- Class A CDL with Hazmat preferred.
- Experience working in a Pressure Pumping environment.
- Stimulation courses pertaining to product knowledge, equipment operations knowledge, and hands on training and expertise in specific discipline.
- Scheduled shift (subject to change at any time): 15 days on, 6 off which includes extensive hours at a time, days or nights. Field operations are on call 24 hours day during scheduled days on.
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers' expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company's 39,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. Baker Hughes' technology centers in the world's leading energy markets are pushing the boundaries to overcome progressively more complex challenges. Baker Hughes develops solutions designed to help manage operating expenses, maximize reserve recovery and boost overall return on investment through the entire life cycle of an oil or gas asset. Collaboration is the foundation upon which Baker Hughes builds our business and develops next-generation products and services for drilling and evaluation, completions and production and fluids and chemicals. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit http://www.bakerhughes.com/
Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, national origin, ethnic origin, color, disability status, veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local law.
If you are applying to a position in the US and you are an individual with disability or a disabled veteran status, religion, sexual orientation or any other protection guaranteed by local lawran and would like any type of assistance to submit an application or to attend any recruitment or selection event, we would like to help you to ensure that your experience is as smooth as possible. If you need assistance, information, or answers to your questions, feel free to contact us or have any of your representatives contact us at Baker Hughes Application Assistance Toll Free at 1-866-324-4562.This method of contact has been put in place ONLY to be used by those internal and external applicants who have a disability and are requesting accommodation.
For all other inquiries on your application, log in to your profile and click on the My Jobpage tab. General application status inquiries will not be handled by the call center.