Head of I&C Unit
Our client is looking for a Head of I&C Unit to lead a group of I&C specialists and/or engineers, reporting to the Engineering Manager for the peculiarities of the project and the quality of the work.
- To cooperate and coordinate with I&C specialists the approval of I&C project documentation and day to day management of I&C team.
- To interface with the Customer and Suppliers of materials and services for all the technical aspects related to I&C discipline
- Provide assistance to the construction activities during the construction and commissioning of the plant.
- Oversight of the activities of engineers, designers and drafters engaged in the design of facility I&C systems, to ensure the designs conform to recognized codes and standards and with customer requirements
- To supervise and participate actively in the drafting of I&C project technical specifications requests for tenders, tabulations and technical follow- up of supplies.
- To assure cooperation cooperation with Plant Design area, Process and Equipment area and Electrical Design area to support verification activities aimed to assure the compliance between I&C and process aspects and layout solutions and with Project Engineering area providing the technical standpoint when reviewing Contractor’s documentation related to this area.
- 10 + years‘ experience in Nuclear Plant Design
- Experiece as Head of I&C on NPP Project
- 10 + years‘ experience in relevant experience in the I&C desgin stage of a complex project
- Good knowledge of English
- Nuclear experience compulsory