Senior hvac engineer
Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
The power, process & nuclear division works within four main sectors which include the following: - nuclear, defence, industry and process and power civil's. We have a successful and distinguished track record of delivering innovative and robust solutions to the standards required by the nuclear industry. The division has long standing relationships with some of the key clients in this sector.
We are actively seeking a senior hvac (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) engineer to be based at our client offices in Westlakes.
* Design and substantiation of nuclear ventilation systems;
* Design and specification of steam & condensate heating systems
* Design of nuclear ventilation systems to current ES standards
* Design of air conditioning and cooling systems
* Knowledge of clean room design, domestic water and industrial gases
* Good working knowledge of design software packages
* Preparation and checking of engineering design deliverables
* Support to preparation of bids and estimates
* Degree preferred
* Awareness of nuclear standards and site procedures
* Nuclear experience
* SC clearance/DV preferred