A growing company specialising in the manufacture of a wide variety of plastic products now has an opening for a CI Specialist to join their team based near Swindon. The products they produce have applications across a wide variety of markets. The company already has a strong customer base including several Tier 1 blue-chip clients.
Primary Responsibilities of the CI Specialist:
- Identify where improvements can be made within the manufacturing facility.
- Develop the CI strategy for the site in conjunction with the Site Operations Manager and execute these plans for short, medium and long term improvement.
- Manage the improvement process and make sure it is being completed to the timescale agreed.
- Train employees in CI tools and techniques.
- Drive improvements to safety through activities to reduce accidents.
- Develop the use of Lean Six Sigma tools including.
The ideal candidate will have a background in project management and have a proven record of accomplishment to show this. They will have subsequently specialised in project management.
You should have 5+ years experience being involved in high volume manufacturing related positions. You must have a good understanding of and previous involvement with project management, be able to explain what methods you used and have figures to back them up.
An attractive package awaits the right candidate, dependant on experience, and there are opportunities for career advancement within the Company.
The salary range for this position is £40,000 - £45,000 depending upon length and relevance of experience.
If you are excited by this opportunity and meet the essential requirements then please reply with your latest CV or call Tom on 0117 9388 088
Apply for CI Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly