PS Parts Fulfillment Process Leader
The PS Parts Fulfillment Process Leader will partner with cross functional project and business / functional leaders to lead the global business process re-engineering and digitization for wing to wing Parts fulfillment processes. In this role you will lead the process analysis, business requirements, process redesign, documentation standards, data conversion, reporting requirements, change management, and training for a large / complex global ERP program.
- Complete all required implementation processes & tollgate steps including requirements gathering, process flow documentation, testing, data validation, training, and other project related activities
- Serve as change agent by designing, communicating and institutionalizing new processes
- Drive the change acceleration process globally
- Build strong partnerships with cross functional project team members (Finance & Information Technology (IT)) to effectively deliver fully integrated solution that will support efficient, standard, accurate, compliant, and sustainable business processes
- Act as a change agent for business process improvements
- Engage and motivate a global team of professionals working across multiple geographies and time zones, both direct and matrix teams within and outside Power Services (PS) to drive PS business and ERP program success
- Proactively assist the overall PS ERP team as needed during ramp up and deployment phases of the program
- Work across hard line reporting relationships to ensure success of the team while building effective team relationships
- Partner with all Parts related program leaders including warehouse management & logistics, Go To Market and ITO , Master Data management, Value Chain Planning and Reporting, Conversions in order to design and execute fulfillment related processes and initiatives considering all process interdependencies and all CTQs of internal and external customers
- Partner with IT, functional and Parts regional leaders to drive consistent design and process re-engineering
- Streamline redundant engineering processes through application of lean six sigma principles.
- Support to deliver reporting solutions that simplify complex operational and financial business processes.
- Follow GE Six-sigma Tollgate process and contribute to Tollgate deliverables
- Support project management, planning, and operating rhythm deliverables including frequent communication and presentations to Parts Business functional and IT leadership, project leadership, contracted suppliers, and business stakeholders.
- Build relationships with business partners & leaders (PS Regional Operations, Sales, Risk, Services Product Managers, CPMs, and other leaders) to set strategy and priorities towards the Global ERP program and to make business cases to senior and executive leadership
- BA/BS engineering degree from an accredited university or college
- Significant experience within PGS Parts
- Green Belt or Black Belt certified (GE Employees only)
- Ability and willingness to travel (approximately 20%)
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Strong business expertise and operational business process knowledge in at least one of the GE Energy Power Generation Services, preferably within Parts
- Ability to manage multiple projects across different technologies at a time
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Relevant experience in the Energy Industry
- Strong organization, planning, and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, vendors, and subject matter experts
- Ability to set own action plans and be proactive
- Ability to think analytically and be an excellent problem solver
- Strong team player who works to make the entire team successful, not bound by strict role description
- Excellent written and oral communication skills